Protect your eyes from virus & respiratory droplets
Are you close to people at work, when shopping or in other situations?
By wearing an eye protecting shield you protect your eyes from respiratory droplets from infected persons who coughs or sneezes.
Many virus spread from person to person. When a sick person cough or sneeze tiny respiratory droplets move through the air and land on the mouth, nose or eyes of those nearby, if they are not protected.
How to protect your eyes from respiratory droplets:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 sec.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wear an eye protecting shield to avoid respiratory droplets entering your eyes.
- Keep a distance to others, and stay away from crowds.
- Be aware that viruses transmit through eyes, mouth and nose!
For more information see e.g.: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public